👨💻👩💻 SIT Project IncluSGive - Healis Joint Seminar: Empowering Lives with Healis
⏰ 10AM to 12PM
🗓️ 15 August & 22 August 2020
🌈 Activity Description
Together with Healis Autism Centre, we welcome you to join us in a free, 2-part Zoom seminar, to learn more about how we can better care for both our care recipients and ourselves.
Day 1 (Saturday, 15 August 2020) - Caregivers: You Matter Too!
1) Importance of Caregiver’s involvement in an early intervention program and ways to prevent Caregiver Burnout
2) Do you really think you know about the autism signs that your child is displaying?
Day 2 (Saturday, 22 August 2020) - Acknowledging Autism for Life
1) You don’t have to do it alone. How partnering with a professional for early intervention has a lasting legacy effect on your child.
2) 7 Crucial skills that a child with autism needs to develop
🔆 Materials Required
1. Laptop/phone to access Zoom (have working WiFi too!)
💻 Register here!: https://tinyurl.com/SITHealisSeminar
Event is organised by a group of students from SIT (Singapore Institute of Technology) Project IncluSGive. Our project’s aim is to provide respite for caregivers of individuals with special needs in Singapore.